I have decided that people who have babies in the middle of August are just plain CRAZY. I am dieing already and it doesn't even get THAT hot here. The kids are sure loving that they can play outside on a regular basis though.
We invested in a kiddie pool today. Then we had our friends Sam & Ryan over to play with us.


4 comments:
Linkie is not only looking bigger, he's looking older! And Kristan, I feel your pain. Caroline was born in August.... (worth it though!)
you poor hot thing! we've had a few hot days already, too. and we have yet to experience the park avenue pool! maybe next week.
can't wait to squeeze lincoln's little cheeks! love you guys:)
I miss your cute little kids!!! And you too :) Good luck the next couple of months! Any names yet?
Can we come swim in your pool??? :)
Post a Comment