
About 4 years ago at my baby shower someone gave me the advice to NEVER let my children sleep in bed with me. I am proud to say that in 4 years...not ONCE have my kids slept with us. Until last night. Lincoln was having some trouble breathing, his wheezing was scaring me and I couldn't hear his breathing well enough on the baby monitor. So yes...I did it. He slept with us for a couple hours.....JUST until I knew he could breathe ok. While in bed he kept requesting that I sing "twinkle twinkle little star" over and over. When he sounded like he was going to survive the night....STRAIGHT back to bed with him.
I guess it was quite a treat. All morning he has been hanging out in our bed singing "tinkle tinkle." Sorry buddy...you are so very cute, and I love you....but no more monkeys in mommy and daddy's bed tonight!
6 comments:
That looks like a pretty tough face to say no to! But, I have to agree with that advice! A king is sometimes not even big enough for two of us, let alone adding a little monkey! :)
I think most toddlers love to be in bed with Mom and Dad. Ours sure do. But they can only come in the morning!
I love the look on his face. Hopefully he gets better soon!
I am horrible, Brax has been sleeping in our bed for the last couple months! After 3 weeks of him waking up every 45 minutes in his crib, I gave in & let him sleep with us :( I was exhausted & it was the only way for us to get some good sleep...now I am thinking it is going to be near impossible to get the little monster back in his bed!
Miss this little face! Thanks again for being such an angel this weekend Kristan.. you were survival!
Hey Kristan!
I hope you remember me... Shantel and Beau just started a blog and I knew you were Beau's sister and I was excited to see your name on their blog list! I was in your and Dan's original Yidaho ward... where it all happened! You guys look so happy! Congrats on your adorable kids! I hope all is well!
Jesica
how can you say no to that sweet face? Oh, i know how, it's called i value my sleep:) He's a cutie. Can't wait to see what your next lil man looks like!
Post a Comment