Dan, Kristan, Maggie, Lincoln, Isaac
Maggie is getting so big. She is so cute. We love her new haircut. Lincoln is huge! We cant wait to see you guys.
That is so fun. What a cute family you have. The Santa's beard looks pretty good. My parents took their grand kids on the Polar Express ride they do here last year; the kids loved it and I wished I could have gone!
Oh how cool! Santa doesnt come on the polar express here, shucks!
I'm glad that this year Maggie didn't have her finger up her nose on Santa's lap. :)
Looks like lots of fun!
So much fun guys!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Maggie is getting so big. She is so cute. We love her new haircut. Lincoln is huge! We cant wait to see you guys.
That is so fun. What a cute family you have. The Santa's beard looks pretty good. My parents took their grand kids on the Polar Express ride they do here last year; the kids loved it and I wished I could have gone!
Oh how cool! Santa doesnt come on the polar express here, shucks!
I'm glad that this year Maggie didn't have her finger up her nose on Santa's lap. :)
Looks like lots of fun!
So much fun guys!!!
Post a Comment