Sunday, November 9, 2008

little people

Remember these??

For the last couple of weeks these little people have been showing up in our shoes. Dan was putting on his boots at work and found one. I found one in my slippers. Maggie has found them multiple times in her boots.

I even found one in Lincoln's little shoe.

Today I found the culprit. Caught him red-handed.

7 comments:

shaunie said...

It's so funny to see what little hands find to do. I loved those little people when I was a kid and still think the play sets I had as a kid out-do the current ones.

Elissa said...

That is too cute! I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting. And Maggie, her hair looks adorable.

Megan said...

I just laughed! Awww I miss him!

Julie Johnston said...

I just got myself caught up with you guys...it's been a while! And you've been busy!! I'm so happy to see you got a house--and it's darling!! And I know you'll enjoy it more than we know!! Maggie's hair is darling..I'm always partial to that hair cut on little girls. It suits her. I'll try to call soon,
Julie

Ryan said...

This might be the funniest post I've ever read. Looks like Dan is already rubbing off on him.

Carolyn said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he's already doing stuff like that! He's even grown since you left. So sad. When are you coming back??

Mandy said...

Hey Kristen,
Yeah, it's SUCH sad news huh? He was diagnosed with Lou Gherigs disease earlier this year and guess his body couldn't keep up any longer. I am still in shock over it. I just can't believe it happened so fast. Bless his sweet family and wonderful wife. I miss him so much.