Wow, that's a major haircut! It looks adorable! What a charitable little thing. Maggie looks so cute. I'm a fan of the new do. PS Congrats on the new house!! Looks like a great place for you guys. Maybe someday we will be in a house too!! I'm glad you guys get your own space after being moved all around.
Beautiful! I can't believe how much she's growing up. Also, congratulations on the house. Isn't it great to finally have a space of your own. You guys have been through a lot to get there!
9 comments:
Wow, that's a major haircut! It looks adorable! What a charitable little thing. Maggie looks so cute. I'm a fan of the new do. PS Congrats on the new house!! Looks like a great place for you guys. Maybe someday we will be in a house too!! I'm glad you guys get your own space after being moved all around.
Oh my goodness! So dang adorable! I want a style like that. Does she like it? Was it hard for you? I love it!
She looks so cute!
Beautiful! I can't believe how much she's growing up. Also, congratulations on the house. Isn't it great to finally have a space of your own. You guys have been through a lot to get there!
It is so cute, tell maggie we love her!
Love it! Love it! LOVE IT!!! And YOU will love how easy it is to do now! :)
Maggie's hair is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!
What a big girl! She looks like she's 5 now! Your kids are too cute! Congratulations on buying a house! How fun!
(Dan's little sis) :)
She looks adorable. I bet it's easier to take care of! I love their costumes also. I'm glad you had a good Halloween!
Post a Comment