That is so lucky! Your house looks beautiful and doesn't even looked touched. Luckily everyone is safe. Yeah I would wonder about the port a potty too? Where is it... I wouldn't want to be the one to find it though :) I am so happy you are all safe and so is your house!
How crazy to move there right before all this. All things happen for a reason though. Your house looks nice. Hopefully everything will get put back together quickly! Best of luck.
Yeesh! I've been checking your blog like crazy (and another friend who had to evacuate). I'm so glad you and your house is ok! I can't believe the pictures of where Dan is working! Does that mean you guys will be there extra long now? Glad all is well!!!
We were worried about your place and Dan's work! Glad it's semi-ok! Does this mean a longer stay now? We've been watching the news and thinking of you guys! Good luck finding the port-o-potty. We all know it's hard to function at work without one! :)
Hi Kristan! So you guys were in PDX and we were right across the river from you guys! It would have been so fun to meet up for dinner or something. We're in Ridgefield (like 5 miles north of Vancouver). Your two kidos are adorable! Glad to hear that things are ok with you guys and that your place didn't get damaged too much!
9 comments:
That is so lucky! Your house looks beautiful and doesn't even looked touched. Luckily everyone is safe. Yeah I would wonder about the port a potty too? Where is it... I wouldn't want to be the one to find it though :) I am so happy you are all safe and so is your house!
How crazy to move there right before all this. All things happen for a reason though. Your house looks nice. Hopefully everything will get put back together quickly! Best of luck.
Yeesh! I've been checking your blog like crazy (and another friend who had to evacuate). I'm so glad you and your house is ok! I can't believe the pictures of where Dan is working! Does that mean you guys will be there extra long now?
Glad all is well!!!
WOW!! What a blessing that your house is ok. So sad to see all the destruction everywhere. SO GLAD you guys are ok.
We're glad all turned out well. You guys were so smart to head out when you did. We love you!
We were worried about your place and Dan's work! Glad it's semi-ok! Does this mean a longer stay now? We've been watching the news and thinking of you guys! Good luck finding the port-o-potty. We all know it's hard to function at work without one! :)
kristan that looks horrible! i am just so glad everyone seems to be okay and that your home!
that is so scary!! you guys lucked out with your house...no serious damage! I'm glad you are all okay...keep us updated!
Hi Kristan! So you guys were in PDX and we were right across the river from you guys! It would have been so fun to meet up for dinner or something. We're in Ridgefield (like 5 miles north of Vancouver). Your two kidos are adorable! Glad to hear that things are ok with you guys and that your place didn't get damaged too much!
Post a Comment