
We found some fun little creatures in our house last week. First we found a cute little green
tree frog on the wall. He had some MAD jumping skills. He could seriously jump from the wall to the other side of a room.

Then Dan found a little surprise in his basketball shorts on Sunday. He put them on and a little
gecko ran down his leg. It was fun to watching him change colors. Maggie LOVED it.

I am VERY happy to say I have not found one of
these little creatures in over a week. Lets hope it stays that way. Just looking at this picture is making my skin crawl.
4 comments:
Eww. That would be terrible. I would hate worrying about what might be in my clothes when I put them on!
oh...just this morning Scott killed 5 of those creepy crawling things in our kitchen and bathroom! I would much rather have the frogs and lizards! That is too funny about the gecko in Dan's shorts! I'm sure it was a nice little home for him! :) Your kids are growing so fast and they are sooo cute!
Is that a Gecko in your shorts...?
I'm glad Maggie enjoyed the gecko. Evelyn is pretty much a pansy when it comes to anything that's creepy-crawly or moves too quickly. Hope the roaches stay away....ewww.
Post a Comment