Monday, June 9, 2008

ROCK ON


It's Guitar Hero time.

9 comments:

Bindledog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

Wow, you guys really get into it! How fun!

Katie said...

Wow you guys sure got into that! Oops that's what Erin said too. Same initial thought. I love it! You guys are hard core guitar heroes!! We leave in 2 weeks, I really can't believe it!

The Howards said...

I love it! What a fun time! Those wigs are killer. Are you the one on the far left? It's hard to tell! Hope all is well with you guys! We sure miss you tons. We haven't met anyone as good at Nertz and Sequence as you guys! Don't think we ever will!

shaunie said...

Oh my gosh! That made me laugh. Pretty awesome hairdos for all of you. I love Maggie's face of "I'm not exactly sure what's going on here..."

shaunie said...

Me again, I showed these to Evelyn later and she said, "I wanna see Maggie, I wanna see her crazy hair." So funny. She loves seeing her on the blog. /.,frrrrrrrddffffgghhhj(Evelyn)

kelsey j said...

OH MY GOSH, This is HILARIOUS!!! We have some friends that want us to come play with them, but I'm not so sure I want to now, Just Kidding. How Fun is that!

Schows said...

best thing ive ever seen!!!
olivia

Angela and Bryan said...

These are great!