Sunday, June 15, 2008

first swim




It's finally warm enough!

7 comments:

The Howards said...

He so cute! Such a smiley boy! We tried to take Tyson swimming and I stuck his feet in and he started crying. Too cold for us still. I can't wait until he enjoys it like Lincoln. Hope you guys are having a fun summer! We miss you!

Ashley said...

What a cute little guy. Oh! We wish we still lived near you. I love the pictures of the two of your kids on the side bar too. So fun. How is your house hunt going?

Lewieville said...

I still can't quite say its warm enough here! But you guys sure look like your having fun!!

Karin said...

Hey Kristan,
Your kids are beautiful like you! Any chance you're going home for the 4th of July?

Elissa said...

Darling pictures! Your kids are beautiful! Hope everything is going well.

Jo said...

His smile in that first pic is priceless! I'm glad your doing so well being a mommy! Good times!

the crew said...

Hey there! I found you guys from Traci's blog! Great pictures- looks like fun! We're excited to go swimming soon- we've just been running through sprinklers as of late.