Our neighbors have a Christmas count down on their front lawn. I was looking at it as I pulled in the driveway this morning.
only 16 days 'till Christmas!
Wow, it's really sneaking up on me.
Here are some of the Christmas wishes at our house this year:
Lincoln wants a green zhuzhu pet.
All of my children are wishing and hoping for a PillowPet.Does anyone else's children think they can't live without these darn things?!
All I can say is someone is making a KILLING off of these.
I must say...they really are genius.
Just making sure that there is no mistaking what she wants for Christmas.
So fun.
I am wishing and hoping for good weather...
and clear roads. So we can travel to Nevada to spend some time with my fam.
Dan's countdown is a little different.
Only 20 days until they hand over the Matthew Knight Arena keys.
It's a little stressful...but what a fun time to be working on the U of O campus.
GO DUCKS!!



2 comments:
So funny about the pillow pets! I have no idea why they are SO Big, I was wondering if it was everywhere or just out here! I found a deal though for knock-offs for 2.99 each! Good luck with the area Dan!
Maggie is a great speller! Ev is leaving notes around the house too, but I usually have to take time to decipher them. I have not even heard of the zhuzhu or pillow pets. I must be out of the fashionable toy loop.
Post a Comment