We have been visiting family the last couple of weeks. We spent some quality time with some of our favorite people, and met THREE new cousins. Totally fun.
To hang out with Mylee & Emma.
So fun to see where they live and meet...
We got to visit some great friends.
Maggie, Graysen, & Evelyn were buddies when they were babies!
I can't believe it has been 2 years since we saw them last. (missed you ben & shaunie).
After this we took Daddy to the airport (to be back for work...what a good Dad & Husband.) and we ventured to Nevada to spend time with Grandma & Grandpa Reid. (that'll be my next post).


3 comments:
Oh man...I almost cried knowing that Dan, Chad and I could have been in the same room again, even if it was just for a few minutes...oh man...the times we had. We miss you all.
Looks like the kids had a great time. I love the family picture of you guys, you look great!
Love the Maggie/Will smile in the next to the last picture...
Post a Comment