I feel your pain. We went through the same thing in December with the twins with double ear infections and on the verge of RSV so we ended up having to do breathing treatments twice a day. We still have to give the girls a breathing treatment once a day until cold and flu season is over. They hate the mask so we just blow it into their face. I think it works the same...we might not get the full effect but they have stayed pretty healthy so I am not too worried. Know we are right there with you with those treatments. I hope your little Ike gets better soon!!
I remember doing that drill (breathing treatments every 4 hours, right?) when B was little...she wasn't THAT little though! Zero fun sir!! sorry little man! We love you guys!!
8 comments:
I'm so sorry! We've done the RSV before, it's the worst cold my kids have ever had. I hope he feels better soon!
That is so sad!!! Let us know if there is anything we can do!
I feel your pain. We went through the same thing in December with the twins with double ear infections and on the verge of RSV so we ended up having to do breathing treatments twice a day. We still have to give the girls a breathing treatment once a day until cold and flu season is over. They hate the mask so we just blow it into their face. I think it works the same...we might not get the full effect but they have stayed pretty healthy so I am not too worried. Know we are right there with you with those treatments. I hope your little Ike gets better soon!!
I am so sorry. That is not fun. Hope he gets feeling better soon.
I remember doing that drill (breathing treatments every 4 hours, right?) when B was little...she wasn't THAT little though! Zero fun sir!! sorry little man! We love you guys!!
Just deleting my comment that posted 3 times! Yup, I'm a nerd! :)
Post a Comment