Wednesday, August 5, 2009

welcome home

Isaac Reid Johnston
8.3.09
7 lbs 14 oz
20 inches



25 comments:

Kiley Marie said...

Cute.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations!!! He is SO cute!

Lis said...

Those are the cutest pics!! I love the one of the three kids. I can hear Link saying "Baby!" just like he did with Macie! AWWWW, we miss you guys!

Karin said...

Congrats!! You'll have to tell me how life with 3 is so I know if I should venture...
:)

Shantel said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! He's a cutie! I like his name a lot. Congrats!

Shantel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

oh my goodness!! He is adorable!! I am so sorry that we missed it! We are home now though if you need anything!!!!

The Howards said...

Congrats! What a cute little squirt! The picture of the 3 of them is adorable!

Megan Wright said...

Kristan! Your family is growing and SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You look fantastic and your hubby and kids are adorable. Congrats on number 3! I'm sure you'll be very busy! I still think about you and what a blessing it was to live with you and spend time with you for a short while. I hope you enjoy every minute with Isaac!

Hanna said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet! I love his name too!

Megan said...

Wow that last picture is sooo delicious! I love it!

JB and Kids said...

Congratulations. McKenna says she wants to pet the baby. She misses you in primary.

Do you need anything? We would love to help!

Katie said...

Oh, he's so handsome. Congrats!!

Tim said...

Congratulations! All of your babies are so adorable!

Kort Schank said...

Congrats! He is adorable!! And I love the name!!
P.S. This is Kassi, not my brother Kort

Nicki G said...

Congratulations! He is such a handsome little guy - wish we were closer so we could some see him!

shaunie said...

Yay for slightly early babies! He's a cutie!

Rebecca E. said...

Congrats! That has to be the cutest pic ever of the three of them! So sweet!

Angela and Bryan said...

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely precious. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope everything is going well!

todd & nicole said...

Congratulations! I love the picture of the three kids, so precious.

Jo said...

Wow that pic of all your babies is gorgeous!! Congrats on such a sweet boy!! I cant believe you have three now--wheew!!

Ashley said...

Yeah! He is here. Congrats to your family on your beautiful new baby!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations, He's Adorable!!!

Spring said...

Hey there Kristan! It's Spring! I was blog stalking on Lisa's blog and saw yours. I was thrilled to see you just had a new baby boy! He's beautiful! And I love the name - it's the same one we picked out for the little boy we had in April! Congratulations on your little Isaac!

Kathy said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby and family. Your BYU-Idaho bib will be on its way soon!! :)

Take care.
Love, Kathy