Thursday, July 30, 2009

the four of us

a family shot.

kiddie pool with daddy. what's with this HEAT?!

still can't believe this guy is going to be a big brother.

here we are...
getting closer to the 5 of us.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

How cute are you guys?!!!! I love your family picture. Your dress and you in it is gorgeous. You all look so good. I too wish we could have you over and we would most definitely share our garden tomatoes with you. Glad you figured out our right blog address. :)

Kiley Marie said...

Lincoln's cheesy smile is classic

Jackie said...

kristan you look amazing!!

shaunie said...

I'm so sorry about the miserable heat! Do you guys have A/C? My sis up in Seattle is in the heat too, and she says no one does up there. I hope the comfortable coastal weather heads your way real soon! You all look so good. Evelyn told me to say she can't wait to see Maggie's new baby!

Mom and Dad said...

Love seeing these faces...

Mom and Dad said...

Love seeing these faces...

Rebecca E. said...

So cute.... you are the cutest prego ever! What a beautiful family you have!

The Howards said...

Look at you! I still can't believe you having child # 3! I hope it all goes smoothly...Dan will be in town this time right? ;) I love Lincoln's blonde blonde hair! I hate that we don't even know this little guy! We sure miss you guys and wish we could be closer...I thinks Dan should start looking for a job in the Omaha area:) Best of luck these next few weeks!

LaDawn said...

Congradulations on baby number 3 he is so darling and will make a welcome addition to your amazing family.