Thursday, July 23, 2009

countdown

Only a couple more weeks until our little guy makes his debut.
Not a whole lot going on other than lots of contractions and trying to survive the heat.
The kiddos are getting good at entertaining themselves. (wahoo!)
Here is some of the recent action:


Now the countdown begins...

7 comments:

Julie said...

Wow that went by quick! I wanna see that belly!

Kiley Marie said...

They are getting so big....

shaunie said...

I loved it when my kids hit the "entertain each other" stage. It's been a life saver. Maggie and Lincoln have changed so much since we saw you last. Good luck with the last few weeks! I hope those contractions don't keep you up too much!

kelsey j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Wow!! I can't believe you are that close! I really wish I was there to help you out. I hopefully will be back the end of next week, so hopefully before the baby comes!! Good luck! Miss you guys!

Ashley said...

My kids have been pretty good at that lately too. So nice. Hope you can survive the last bit. Summer pregnancies are hard!

Ashley said...

I meant to tell you I love all your different pillows. SO cute. Will you come help me at my house!