Dan, Kristan, Maggie, Lincoln, Isaac
hahaha...that is so funny! Oh my gosh!
I've seen this one before, but it made me laugh all the harder to think you feel this way!
:D I can relate - hopefully you get to the middle part where you feel better soon.
Love this show and love this episode, I just saw it the other day and I could relate to both her and Carla! Sorry you are feeling that way right now though!
hopefully you will bring your kids over to me when you feel this way! ;-)
hahahha I love it!!
I love Scrubs! That was so funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha...that is so funny! Oh my gosh!
I've seen this one before, but it made me laugh all the harder to think you feel this way!
:D I can relate - hopefully you get to the middle part where you feel better soon.
Love this show and love this episode, I just saw it the other day and I could relate to both her and Carla! Sorry you are feeling that way right now though!
hopefully you will bring your kids over to me when you feel this way! ;-)
hahahha I love it!!
I love Scrubs! That was so funny.
Post a Comment