Last weekend we ventured on down to Florence, Oregon to check out the beach. It ended up being a really beautiful day. A definite cure for our recent cabin fever.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, Kristan, Maggie, Lincoln, Isaac
5 comments:
Looks like fun. How great to live nearby the beach! Cute pictures.
Hey you guys look great! Man we miss you guys. I wish we had a beach out here. Yah, and that stinky Salt Lake doesn't count.
Sounds like lots of fun! I'm glad you are finding a cure for cabin fever. We love getting out when the chance comes. How you feeling these days?
That looks like so much fun! I wish it was here and we would have been with you!!
Kristan you are the cutest mom eva! Oh and Maggs and Lincoln are pretty smashing too.
Stay in touch friend!
Post a Comment