Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ready or not...

here comes baby #3
8.14.09

12 comments:

kelsey j said...

Yay!!!! I can't believe it will be august. Crazy! That seems really soon. I bet it seems sooner for you :) You know... you could have waited until we had our Second...
I guess you were just too excited to wait! haha

Karin said...

HELLO SUPER WOMAN! That's so exciting!

shaunie said...

Yay for you guys! I really hope things haven't been too rough for you this time around! My neighbor upstairs is on #3 and was so sick for about 14 weeks. It would be really hard with two little ones running around!

Kassi said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you aren't too sick this time. It's hard enough with one, I'm sure two would be really bad, but it's definitly all worth it in the end that's for sure:)

Ashley said...

How exciting! So you are about 2 months along? How are you feeling compared to your last pregnancies? Hope you are doing grand. Do you feel prepared for number three now that you are more settled and in your own house? Yippee!!

Julie said...

Whaa????? Congrats to you guys! So are you like 4 months? Am I way off? Hope you're feeling well!!!

Lewieville said...

Wow! That is so exciting, nothing like shooting them out:) Congrats and good luck!!

Nicki G said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well! Levi said he hopes it doesn't come out as a special transfer :)

Katie said...

What?!! Congratulations!How are you feeling with this one? It seems like it wasn't too long ago when we were sitting in your front room, while the guys were playing basketball, and you told us #2 was finally coming! I'm so excited for you! Good luck with #3!!

Jo said...

OMG Girl! WoW! Im excited for you guys! You have such a great family :)

Michelle said...

Okay, so we've been wondering how you all are doing! What a great announcement! I have to say that I understand your "terrified" emotion when it comes to handling 3little kiddos, and my #3 is here! My mom just left yesterday, so this week will be our first real test doing things alone while Andy's at work all day. You're such a great mom. You'll be totally fine! Now if you can just get through the horrible morning sickness, you'll be set.

Shante said...

No way! So excited for ya!!