My friend shaunie introduced me to these cookies a couple of years ago. Now every time Christmas time rolls around I start to CRAVE them. Yep....we just made our second batch this season. Hopefully this time we will be giving some to our neighbors instead of eating them all. They really are YUMMY.
lincoln sure thinks so.
my little partner in crime.
Now it is off to Fallon to enjoy the festivities there.....hopefully the weather cooperates!! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!


7 comments:
You'll have to post the recipe or I guess I can ask Shaunie. I haven't ever tried them, but they do look good.
Graysen has the same shirt as Maggie! Are you making them at your house? If so I love your kitchen, the glimpses I got of it are great!
mmmm...those look delectable. Could I get my hands on the recipe? :)
I'm so glad you're still enjoying them! I had to make 5 dozen for a cookie swap a few weeks back, and that was some work. I figured out making them thumbprint style is just as pretty, just not as much work. I'm making them now at my mom-in-laws for her cookie platters. They are my favorite holiday cookie! Safe travels!
Those look delicious!!!
Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting. I was so touched by the post of Away in a Manger. It was so cute.
did you bring some of those cookies with you to fallon?
I'd like to second the suggestion of posting the recipe! :) They look yummy!
Hope your Christmas was wonderful! Talk to ya soon!
Those look yummy! I would love the recipe. Lincoln and Maggie are getting so big.
Post a Comment