it's time to say goodbye to texas. YEP. Blasted ike! i actually think we are taking this really well, considering I unpacked my last box a few days ago. where to...back to Oregon. we are really gonna miss the people here and the Hobby Lobby.
That is too crazy that you are already leaving! I would be in tears at the thought of having to repack and move again so soon, so good job on taking it so well :) Maybe you guys should make a stop in Utah on the way home and come see Braxton!
Wow Kristan, what's next? Alaska maybe...just kiddin'. We have some pictures to send to Maggie so maybe I'll wait a bit and just send them up to OR. Can't wait to hear where Dan's next area will be. Love you guys and we're so glad you are safe. Julie
I still can't believe you guys were here, or that now you are leaving!! It was so great to get to see you, even for just a short while. We'll miss you!
What a crazy couple months for you! If you want to take the round about way back to Oregon, you're welcome to visit Omaha! There's nothing like the Hobby Lobby huh?
9 comments:
Quick move! You are amazing. Moving down right stinks. At least you liked it the short time you were there. Hope to see you sometime!
Oh Man, moving again so soon. How crazy! Good luck.
You are pretty good to have all your boxes unpacked already.
That is too crazy that you are already leaving! I would be in tears at the thought of having to repack and move again so soon, so good job on taking it so well :) Maybe you guys should make a stop in Utah on the way home and come see Braxton!
Wow...that was short. Crazy what life throws you sometimes. Be safe, by the way, both your kids are looking darn cute.
Wow Kristan, what's next? Alaska maybe...just kiddin'. We have some pictures to send to Maggie so maybe I'll wait a bit and just send them up to OR. Can't wait to hear where Dan's next area will be.
Love you guys and we're so glad you are safe.
Julie
I still can't believe you guys were here, or that now you are leaving!! It was so great to get to see you, even for just a short while. We'll miss you!
I sooo feel for you right now! Better you than me though! haha! Good luck, ugh!
What a crazy couple months for you! If you want to take the round about way back to Oregon, you're welcome to visit Omaha! There's nothing like the Hobby Lobby huh?
Post a Comment