made a purchase.
we are excited to have a place to call our own after such a crazy year. only a couple more weeks and we can move in. for those of you wondering, we are back in oregon now and doing great. we really love this house...mainly because it's ours! it sure is a good time to buy.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Looks super cute and nice. I guess you'll be there for a while then, huh? How exciting! We need more details! Congrats.
Where did you end up? I thought you were leaving Galveston. I must have missed something... more detail PLEASE!
Congrats! Are you guys back in Portland??
I am so glad for you! You truly did have one crazy year! Post more pics of the house when you move in!
Yay! You can finally settle somewhere, and unpack all your stuff (again)! I think it would be more fun this time around though, because it is YOUR house. Someday that will happen for me!
Congrats..we are so excited for you and know you are anxious to finally have a place to call your own! I have to tell ya, after I read your blog last night, I had a dream that you guys, us and the Stokers were out in the yard of your new home playing cards and then it started to rain on us. Pretty random!
Yay, guys!!! A house is big news!! We're excited for you! Can we come visit?! We're crossing our fingers for next summer! Love you!
A big purchase! How fun to have a house/home.
We are going home for Thanksgiving and staying in Utah for Christmas.
It looks soooo nice! I can't wait to see. Where are the inside pictures?
How did I not know you had a blog? Your new house is beautiful! As are your darling kids! I'll have to more fully stalk your blog later, but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment