Thursday, July 17, 2008

one amazing lady

Well…due to popular demand (and just because I want to brag about my wife) this post goes out to one pretty amazing lady…my wife. It was her birthday yesterday and she turned the big 27. That’s only 3 years away from 30 and Kristan doesn’t like that. However, Kristan shouldn’t worry about stuff like that because she is one HOT MAMA!

So here goes…27 things Dan Loves about Kristan:

1. She loves her family; Mom, Dad, SISTERS, and brothers.
2. She loves her kids
3. She loves being a mommy
4. She is pretty easy on the eyes to look at
5. She is a great cook...even her meat loaf is GOOOOoooOOOD!
6. She has a great sense of humor, she is always laughing at my jokes
7. She holds the high score on our song on Guitar Hero III. That’s pretty good
8. She is a great friend - to me and many others
9. She is very hard working, she always has something going
10. She is possibly the sweetest thing ever
11. Her high school mascot was the Alf-Alfa Green Wave – a.k.a. “the gerca”
12. Our nephews call her “Chocolate Mommy” because she used to were a brown sweater
13. She twitches in her sleep when she gets comfy
14. She takes most/all of the mid-night feedings
15. When she is not feeling well she looks at me with a pouty face and says “just shoot me!”
16. She is a fabulous singer and sings to me sometimes
17. She has a FAN-tastic smile…dimple and all
18. She went crazy when David Archuleta was singing at the American Idols Live concert. I thought she was 13 again.
19. She loves Fire Roasted Artichokes
20. She loves to camp; she is actually pretty hard core
21. She loves to go to church…even when she has to teach 10 three year olds
22. She is really smart and always got better grades then I did
23. She is SUPER patient with a not so perfect husband
24. She is a great partner in crime when it comes to pulling practical jokes
25. She is an awesome travel buddy, you can talk to her for hours
26. She fits so nicely in my arms
27. She is with me instead of with some other shmuck!

Happy 27th Kristan. I sure Love Ya!!

9 comments:

Nicki G said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTAN! Hope you have/had a wonderful day!

Jo said...

Happy bday kristan! You have the best man ever! You are so old! HaHa!

Lewieville said...

Your right, she is a great partner in crime for pratcile jokes and she sings wonderfully!!!! Happy Birthday Kristan, sounds like you have a good husband!!

Ashley said...

Hope your b-day was great. Fun to learn more about you through Dan's perspective. I want to hear you sing now. Hope all is well.

shaunie said...

10 three year-olds...that's probably really challenging and fun at times as well. Happy Birthday!

Elissa said...

Happy Birthday Kristan! I hope you had a great day.

The Howards said...

Yay! Good job Dan! Happy late Birthday Kristan. Hope it was great! I think another item that should make the alternate list is that you are an excellant homemade strawberry jam maker. (I made some the other day too!)

CCmomma said...

happy belated to you, Kristan. i'm shocked your man blogs. WOW! I wish Brandon did.

Ben said...

You guyses'a'rock. Great form in the beach picture. I give Kristan a 10 and Dan a 7...but only because it's Kristan's birthday, cause Dan has the advantage when it comes to extension...and judges look for that in this type of competition. Back to you at the studio John.