I read somewhere that the chicken pox vaccine is 95% effective.
we don't know how, when, or where....but Maggie has them!
and YES.....she was vaccinated for it.
one good thing...it's a pretty mild case because she was vaccinated already....not like when we were younger and were covered from head to toe.
but still.....what are the odds?!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh man that stinks! Is she miserable? Are you? How is the house hunt coming?
No kidding! That's nuts! Do you have any idea where she may have picked them up? I hope she gets to feeling better quickly! Do you have to worry about Lincoln getting them?
Man! Ugh! no fun for maggie. I remember when I had them at age 4 1/2 and my parents gave me Wonka "tart & tinys". Man those were so good. they didn't help me get better but sheesh, candy's great!
Wow Maggie. It's good that she doesn't sound miserable. She'll be one of the few kids in school who can claim having chicken pox. The measles are going on in the county north of us. I'm staying away from there.
Poor Maggie! She has had her share of physical challenges this year. Hopefully you guys have filled your quota for a while and she can be 100% healthy.
It was great to see you a few weeks ago. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment