Friday, January 4, 2008

more of the lil guy

Here are a few more pictures of little Lincoln. He is 1 week old today. I thought I wouldn't be as picture happy with this child as I was with Maggie, but looks like I am just as bad (if not worse)! He is so fun. Maggie is loving being a big sister. She absolutely refuses to call him Lincoln though. To her....he is "Baby Brother."

8 comments:

Hayley said...

Congrats!

He is such a cutie. Isn't it crazy how different things are the second time around?

You guys have such a beautiful family.

Take Care, Hayley

Erin said...

What a cute little guy! We're so glad you have your blog so we can see pictures of him.

CCmomma said...

Yeah! He's a healthy boy and congrats on the VBAC! You did it! So glad to see that all is well in your family.
I can't wait to see how much little Lincoln will change in the upcoming months. Time goes way too fast with babies. I just want them to stay little for just a bit longer.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelsey j said...

WE LOVE LIL LINCOLN!

Lis said...

Hey!! I'm loving my new little nephew!! Linc is PRECIOUS!! Can't wait to meet him in FEb! Love you guys!!

cindy. said...

kristan...congratulations on another ADORABLE child! i do hope that one day soon i can meet these two babies of yours. i'm so glad you have your blog so i can keep up on you and your family!

love ya girl!

Kassi said...

So i've had some computer problems, so I'm a little behind everyone else! Congrats! He is so dang cute! Little boys are tons of fun (but I'm sure girls are too, I just don't have anything to compare to)!