Saturday, December 29, 2007
12/28/07
Our little Lincoln is here! He arrived Friday morning (Dec. 28th) around 1:00 a.m. We had a special surprise on Thursday when Kristan went into Labor on her own 8 days early from her due date and 1 day early from her scheduled c-section. Quite the surprise....especially because Dan was on his way home from Portland. He drove up on the 26th to work the 27th and was in the Portland airport on his way home that night when Kristan's contractions were 4 minutes apart. Sister-in-law Julie came down to be Kristan's support system at the hospital while sister Kiley and neighbor Kim took care of Maggie. We decided that we wanted to try and wait for Dan to be there so Kristan got an epidural and prepared for a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section....which we were not planning to do). After a delayed flight and help from friend Scott, Dan made it to the hospital just after Kristan's parents at about 10:00pm. He made it just in time. A couple of hours later we had our baby boy. Born at 1:00 am on the 28th.....7 lbs 7 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. He is such a precious little one and we love him so much already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
HE is absolutely perfect!! congratulations you guys. Kristan I can't believe how awesome you looked in the hospital! Good Luck with everything
CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh my gosh, how stressful!! I'm glad everything ended up working out. I second that, you look so good in those pictures after just having Lincoln. Are you sure you had the baby, or were those pics staged? Little Lincoln looks like a cutie!
Oh my he is sooo handsome! Looks like you had quite the busy and hectic couple of days. At least Dan made it. Congrats!!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! He sure looks like a cute little boy!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations. What a beautiful family you guys are. Kristan you look great. Again Congratulations!
HI! I can't remember how I found your blog...maybe Alisha. Anyway, email me and let me know how your VBAC went. I too had to have a c-section and my doctor doesn't recommend that I try a VBAC so I'm still undecided what I want to do with my next baby. And I had no idea you were in Orem, for some reason when I saw you in Walmart when you were pregnant with Maggie I thought you said you were moving to Fallon? Is it just Beau that's in Fallon? My email is legwing@yahoo.com.
I wondered if you wouldn't go into labor on your own! How stressful! But I'm glad it all worked out! Thanks for posting all the pictures, we can't wait to see you and Lincoln! Hopefully the weather allows us to get back to Utah on time!
He is so cute! Congrats!
wow, kristan and dan congrats, he's a handsome one!
Post a Comment