Wednesday, November 28, 2007

it's CHRISTMAS time!



























we decided to put up the CHRISTMAS TREE on Monday and are loving it! what a GREAT time of year. maggs loved decorating and her favorite part was drinking her "egg milk" (eggnog). she's a little confused about the stockings, wanting to wear them on her feet all day long.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Graysen was the same way, so excited to decorate. I am really looking forward to Christmas this year with her understanding more. How funny and cute the Maggie wants to wear the stocking!

Ben said...

I was wondering what Maggie was wearing on her feet in the first picture! Evelyn never made that connection...too funny. We had to put our little 4' tree on that stand we have in the corner, or else Jilly would have demolished our tree by now. Maybe next year we won't have to fear for the tree's life...

Lewieville said...

That looks like so much fun. We aren't putting one up this year because we are going to Fallon. Oh well we will have plenty of time to do this in the coming years. I love this time of year.

Erin said...

Putting up our Christmas stuff is on my "to-do" list. We'll see how long it takes me to get to it. Hopefully before Christmas...hehehe! Your tree looks great! :)

CCmomma said...

I just found you !!! It's Corrine. I miss you heeps and am so glad everything is good in your life. Your daughter is beautiful and so are you , lady!!! That's so cute that Maggie likes eggmilk> Brielle says funny stuff like that all the time. Right not she follows everything with the phrases "anymore" or "Don't want". Pink boots off anymore!!! It's funny. Check out my blog by viewing my profile. I'm so glad i found you!

CCmomma said...

So your due anyday and having aboy, aye? Email me at corrine.ccbabyinc@gmail.com
Also, do you know where Gina Sorenson is now?
I'm excited for you and i hope you labor is EASY!

Elissa said...

I love the picture with Maggie wearing the stockings! It is so cute! Your tree is beautiful!

Coleen Ure said...

Cute blog Kristan! I found it through other people's in the ward. Your daughter was so cute when she was over at our house the other day. I'm still proud that she called me mommy and not grandma....