Tuesday, October 16, 2007

carving punkins














We carved pumpkins for FHE last night. Maggie loves her little pumpkin. She picked it out herself and carries it around with her all day. She even woke up in the middle of the night crying because she wanted to sleep with it!









My sister Kiley was also here for a few days. Maggie wouldn't leave the poor girl alone. It was fun to have her here. We love you Kiley!

9 comments:

Erin said...

What cute pumpkins! Kristan, it looks like you are starting to show! You look so cute! Congrats again on the pregnancy!

Ashley said...

I love your pumpkin faces. If I want my pumpkin to look good I usually end up printing out a pattern to trace and carve. Yours are super cute! Hope we get to see you soon since you guys won't be here much longer anyway. Boo hoo!

Ben said...

We need to carve some up! Evelyn's never done it. I'm sure Jilly will try to eat the seeds. What a funny bedtime buddy for Maggie. Hope she hasn't demolished it yet!

cindy. said...

kristan!!!!!

oh my goodness!!! it's you, it's really you :)! so i was just doing the typical "blog surfing" (i have to say...a little embarrassing to admit :)) and there you were!!!!!! i think this is the best blog find ever. i'm too excited to even remember who's blog i was looking at that led me to yours!

it has been forever and it makes me so sad to think i lost contact with you for so many years. and the funny part is, i was just telling my friend about you and kari a couple of weeks ago, telling him how badly i want to find you guys! this just turned out to be one of those little blessings of the week!

so i am a part of the blog world now as well...just not very good at keeping it up. but, you can find me there and hopefully get a small idea of the craziness i have been up to :).

we must get in contact (and stay in contact)!

love ya girl!

cindy bigelow

Lewieville said...

Oh my gosh!! I finally tracked down your blog. I took me forever to find you. Anyway this is Traci, and yes we will be in Fallon for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. We will definately have to get together. It's so nice to be able to see each other's families! Love you and can't wait to see you.

Karin said...

Hey Kristan! Yes, I'm ready to pop but I have to hold off until we MOVE. Yes, we are moving again. This time back to Utah. Will you come see me?? Maggie is really beautiful and she looks like lots of fun too.

kelsey j said...

Is maggie wearing an apron? very cute! I love your pumpkins. We can't wait to see you in a month.

kelsey j said...

maggie's hair is getting so long. She really is such a beautiful little girl. I'm excited to see what kind of boys you make. HEHE

AHEM said...

kristen and dan,

hey you two. found you off kassi off alisha. congrats on baby #2. we have 2 little girls now and are living in arizona. grateful that my days at home depot are over and enjoying just being a mom. take care!