BOY!! We just found out last week that baby #2 is a boy. We are very excited. Dan was so excited he could hardly see straight. The baby is due around January 4th. That means we are a little over half way now!!! Sorry we don't have any good pictures of the ultrasound. The baby wasn't cooperating very well. The ultrasound tech is going to do another one the end of September for us, maybe we will get some good ones then. We are back in Utah now and today Dan started his first day of his last semester at BYU. We had a fun labor day weekend in Idaho with 2 baby blessings. It was great to see family and share Mylee and Emma's special day. They are both so precious!!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Congratulations!!
I'm sad that I wont be seeing that cute belly of yours getting bigger and bigger ;).
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you, boys are so much fun. We've been wondering how you guys were doing, Dan never called Rod. You'll have to let us know about the job. - Katie-
Yay! I am so excited for you. Thanks for posting some pregnant pics of Kristan. You look SOO cute, as I knew you would!!
Congrats you guys! You were able to pull off one of each gender. It seems like all of our friends had boys second...except us! We love our girls though! Hopefully next time we get lucky!
Congratulations! I am so excited for your family. That will be a lot of fun. You guys look great. We are glad to have you back in Utah!
Congrats! We think boys are pretty fun:) That is pretty good to pull of one of each in two tries. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful! I'm sure your little boy will be just as cute!
Yippee! Another baby! How super fun! Having two is hard like we said, but is it also very fun. Graysen is so sweet with Carter and is already trying to teach him things and read him stories. Kids are such great blessings. We are excited to meet your little guy in a few months!
Wow, Congrats guys! I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hello! We'd love to add your link to our blog so we can keep in touch! Feel free to visit our blog anytime! Hope all is well and congrats again on the baby. We're excited for you!
Hey Guys. Good to see you're back in Utah. Hope the internship was good. I'm so happy for you and the upcoming man-child. Obviously we moved from the ward, we're so sad, but glad we found your blog.
Dan you're almost done with school? Nice work stud!
Keep in touch.
Mike and Erin. Erin's post is above.
Post a Comment