Friday, September 21, 2007

maggie in rare form

Maggie was so funny last night and I got a few pictures of it. She gets a little loopy before bed. She is getting so big!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, she IS getting big! She is adorable. I love her blonde braids! :)

Megan said...

I like what you've done with the blog. The slide show is cool. However the floating baby boy kind of trips me out...hahah!

Ashley said...

Cute girl. She is looking more and more like you and like Dan and grown up. I tried to post a slideshow thing similar to this on my blog, but couldn't get it to work I guess I better try again. FUn pictures and music and baby countdown.

I'd love to have you over anytime...soon!

Ben said...

She is so cute...she'll be a knockout when she gets older! Evelyn loved seeing the pictures. Isn't that baby kind of funny? My cousin did it on hers, and now that she's over due, it's counting how many days past she is. I don't think that will be your fate though!

Elissa said...

She is so cute! She has a great little personality!